[google6a7b7d93c7100df5.html] Sunshine's Creations.Vintage Threads Inc.com: Part 2 Embroidered Valentine Swap

friends and followers

If you like my blog and the free patterns and tutorials and want to say thank you
I have a wish list on ravelry of patterns (click here)
I would like to make.
Thank you in advance for being kind and saying thank you back.

Love Sunshine

Search This Blog

Friday, January 05, 2007

Part 2 Embroidered Valentine Swap

The first Valentine for the swap is now complete. It was my WIP for the day, but I finished it about 20 minuets ago. On to the next one which won't be near as colorful or busy; more of the cupid and heart thing. I will make two more, actually my daughter wants me to make one for us to keep, as well. These hearts can be used in Crazy quilts.

9 comments:

  1. It's adorable Sunshine! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How kewlll!!! A ton of work there too!
    I love the patterns and colors! Great job!
    Hugs..Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is such a neat heart! I love your idea for the next one too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunshine Your heart is exquisite.How long did it take approximately?

    Marianne in New Jersey, USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. about 20 hours and about 35 skeins of thread. Russian needle punch
    takes a lot of thread.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. I love all the color too. Makes me want to get out my needle punch stuff and get busy doing some punching.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I for one like lots of BRIGHT color. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. just amazing and absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Copyright/permissions info

I like to share on this space my ideas and projects.
Please don't take ideas or photo and claim them as your work.
I am always happy to have new links to me.  So if you like something just link back to me and give the source some credit thanks.
Any questions? just ask. I am happy to work with you if you need something
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. 2006-2019 Copyright Vintage Threads Inc. All content and images.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...