[google6a7b7d93c7100df5.html] Sunshine's Creations.Vintage Threads Inc.com: yo-yo crazy

friends and followers

If you like my blog and the free patterns and tutorials and want to say thank you
I have a wish list on ravelry of patterns (click here)
I would like to make.
Thank you in advance for being kind and saying thank you back.

Love Sunshine

Search This Blog

Monday, October 09, 2006

yo-yo crazy

I must be a little yo-yo crazy by now.



It is done, for the time being, because I ran out of yo-yos. I would like it to be about 4 inches longer on the front and back, and about 16 inches longer on the sides; that way when the two side leaves are opened up, it still fits the table. But, it will work for the time being 'till I get more time to make more yo-yos.

If you look closely at the photos, you will see that my kids' art supplies are all stacked up to work at this table; and, if you look below the table, you see their marble maze to play at this table. There is also a china cupboard just out of the photo that the bottom is full of more art stuff, not china. This is their spot, and they are pretty much the only ones who sit there.

They are all excited that it is done and gets to be on "their table;" actually, it is mom's table, but they use it more. They wanted "Jack" at the table with all the little jacks they made with an origami technique. They said we have a whole family of pumpkins now.

Also, if you look at the photos with the pumpkins, the yo-yos look a little weird. That is because there is now a plastic over them so no rubber stamp ink or paint or any thing like that gets on them.

I just wanted to say "thank you" for everyone who helped me and my kids make this; it was fun to be in the yo-yo swap. I will have to do it again in the future . You can make toys out of yo-yos, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright/permissions info

I like to share on this space my ideas and projects.
Please don't take ideas or photo and claim them as your work.
I am always happy to have new links to me.  So if you like something just link back to me and give the source some credit thanks.
Any questions? just ask. I am happy to work with you if you need something
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. 2006-2019 Copyright Vintage Threads Inc. All content and images.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...