[google6a7b7d93c7100df5.html] Sunshine's Creations.Vintage Threads Inc.com: 100% wool ladybug room rug

friends and followers

If you like my blog and the free patterns and tutorials and want to say thank you
I have a wish list on ravelry of patterns (click here)
I would like to make.
Thank you in advance for being kind and saying thank you back.

Love Sunshine

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

100% wool ladybug room rug

A little bit of wool goes a long way.

I was cleaning the lady bug room (decorated with lady bugs, of course) last night and realized I had not shown any of the 100% hand-braided wool rugs that I make. This one just happens to be in my favorite colors. It is about 4 feet wide and 8 feet long. My biggest wool rug that I ever made is in my front room and is what is called a " coat of many colors rug" . That rug is 12 feet by 19 feet, and it took me a bout 1 year to make, working more than 8 hours a day on it. Some day I might post a picture of that one because it is kind of hard to take photos of. Lots of furniture on top of it makes it real hard to see in photos.
Also, I was delivering some leprosy bandages yesterday to a distribution center and thought I would show a few of those too.


Take a minute to look on the Internet if you crochet or knit because there are lots of charities that accept this type of item. You could make some in your spare time and help others in need.

2 comments:

  1. great rug sunshine, that is a huge project, especially your larger one. you sure have a lot going on,
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you I like that rug too. To bad I don't see it much it is in the kids room which means it is normally covered in toys. I cleaned in there and thought great time to take a picture.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright/permissions info

I like to share on this space my ideas and projects.
Please don't take ideas or photo and claim them as your work.
I am always happy to have new links to me.  So if you like something just link back to me and give the source some credit thanks.
Any questions? just ask. I am happy to work with you if you need something
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License. 2006-2019 Copyright Vintage Threads Inc. All content and images.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...